The Customers and their co-obligors (hereinafter all referred to as Customer) are aware - based on what follows - of the rights they are entitled to, of the methods and purposes of data processing of which Nove srl - Alpha Store will become aware. Therefore, they expressly provide, pursuant to art. 23 of the Privacy Code, their consent to the processing of data concerning them, also authorizing Nove srl - Alpha Store to acquire such information also from third parties.
The Customer is informed, pursuant to art. 7 and 13 of the Privacy Code, regarding the following:
1) the owner of the processing of the Customer's personal data is Nove srl - Alpha Store based in Viale A. Diaz, 7 - Castellanza (VA). The latter is in possession of such data, by reason of the request to stipulate a telephone contract, directly and / or indirectly forwarded by the Customer;
2) the Customer's personal data that the Data Controller will be in possession of, concern personal information along with the relevant data for the purpose of stipulating a telephone contract;
3) the lack of communication and the lack of consent by the Customer of the data requested by Nove srl - Alpha Store, makes the latter unable to fulfill the assignment entrusted to it and / or to stipulate a telephone contract;
4) The data acquired - from the interested party or from third parties - may be processed by the Data Controller by means of electronic and computer processing, possibly reported on paper and / or electronic support, consultation and personal transmission, by telephone, computer, via e-mail and / or in any case electronically and "online", by fax;
The aforementioned data may also be processed by the Data Controller for any other activity necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, also by transmitting and communicating the data to third parties appointed to perform or provide specific services functional to the execution of the assignment. The Customer may become aware at the headquarters of the Data Controller, of the names of the subjects to whom the data concerning the Customer are transmitted in execution of the relationship with the Data Controller.
The Customer and any co-obligors or guarantors are informed by Nove srl - Alpha Store of their rights, pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, to be allowed to claim the following:
1) the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based, with the possibility of renewing this request with an interval of not less than ninety days;
2) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3) data updating, rectification or, if interested, integration;
4) the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous two paragraphs have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources;
5) to object, fully or partially, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, while aware of the aforementioned consequences;
6) to object, fully or partially, to the processing of personal data concerning them, provided for commercial information purposes or for sending advertising material or for direct sales or for carrying out market research or for interactive commercial communication. Based on the provisions of Articles 117 ff. of the Privacy Code, Nove srl - Alpha Store adheres to the Codes of ethics and good conduct, which were promulgated by the Privacy Guarantor.
Data processing for commercial and promotional purposes: the Customers, their co-obligors and guarantors, also give their consent so that their personal data are transmitted to third parties and used for commercial, promotional, marketing purposes, aware of the optional nature of the requested consent and the right to object in any case recognized by law.