1. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (RETURN)
1.1 This right (pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, No. 206 "Consumer Code") can only be exercised if the Customer is a Consumer (this definition means any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out). It consists in the right to return the purchased goods to the supplier without any penalty and with the consequent refund of the purchase price.
1.2 The Consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal within a period of seven (7) working days from product receipt.
1.3 The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The products must not have been used or damaged and must be returned intact in a package at the Customer’s care and charge;
- Returns will not be accepted and the items will not be refunded if the returned products are open, worn or if they are not contained in their original package;
- Items to be returned must be sent in their original package using thick and strong cardboard packaging (not an envelope). Any non-compliance will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- The Consumer who has benefited from free shipping by purchasing more products and subsequently requests the refund of one or more products purchased, will receive the refund minus the shipping costs.
- It is not possible to exercise the right of return on customized products except for errors or damage to the product to be certified with documentation and photos upon receipt.
1.4 Upon return receipt, the Seller will check the returned items in order to ensure their integrity. At his/her discretion, the Seller may only determine whether the returned products are in their original condition.
1.5 The Seller cannot be held responsible in the event of loss, wrong address or late delivery of the items being returned.
1.6 The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the case of purchase of ultra-protective cases, customized products and in the event that the Customer made a mistake in choosing the model or graphics at the time of purchase.
1.7 The return shipping costs will be borne by the Consumer who can use the type of delivery that he/she deems most appropriate.
2.1 If refund is requested, it will be managed according to the company’s timing. In this case, a full refund of the item’s original purchase price is guaranteed, excluding the shipping costs charged and the costs of cash on delivery.
2.2 No refund is allowed for damaged or broken items.
2.3 The Consumer must provide the Paypal coordinates on which to obtain the refund (email associated with the Paypal account).
2.4 In case the Customer receives a return authorization for refund under false conditions, the Seller reserves all rights not to make such a refund.
3.1 Products returned in their original packaging may be replaced with products of similar or greater value within fourteen (14) working days from receipt of the returned goods.
3.2 Worn or damaged products cannot be replaced.
3.3 Any requests for replacement regarding variations in color and model of the ordered product, sent by the Consumer, will be accepted and carried out as long as the return is made according to the conditions and terms established. The right of replacement cannot be exercised in the case of purchase of ultra-protective cases and customized products.
3.4 The return shipping costs will be borne by the Consumer who can use the type of delivery that he/she deems most appropriate.
4. SHIPPING INFORMATION
The website www.alphastoredesign.it ships throughout the Italian and European territory
The user will receive an e-mail confirmation as soon as the order is shipped.
For the payment of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs, the methods indicated in the order form and listed hereafter may be used:
- Bank transfer
- Carte di Credit cards